Monday, July 9, 2007

Week 4 RSS Part 2

Doing this makes it easier to go on and find about the weather or whatever topic you need quickly. However, it was not easy for me.

I've been thinking long & hard about these Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners. I have always accepted responsibility for learning what is necessary for me to do the job I have before me. Problems are challenges and I do like to know where I'm headed and be able to prepare myself to reach goals and along the way help someone else. The problem is the era I grew up in doing things without all this technology available. Above all else , I really hate having to ask others for help. The hardest thing for me is going to be #4 , and I can only hope I will become more competent as a result of these 23 Things. Forget the play---who has the time.

No comments: